Eva von Rohr’s principle in founding Von Rohr & Associates individuals to own their career, to enable them to identify and leverage their resources and talents, and align them to a competitive and constantly evolving market. Thereby effectively redirecting or repositioning their career within or beyond the organization, maintaining an eye on their employability, which is forged daily in the face of career challenges.
An exclusive method inspires a new dimension in transition management. Through her creations symbolizing the Moebius strip seen in our logo, Eva transposes the theme of “continuity through transformation” to Von Rohr & Associates’ Career Life-Cycle Management® concept.
During 2020, Eva passes on her ownership to a local Swiss group that she has worked closely with for many years – Dryden. This strategic move allows Von Rohr & Associates to expand their outplacement services to integrate entrepreneurial reflection and set up in their programs.
A key actor in Outplacement and career management, Von Rohr & Associates has:
- accompanied +7’000 individuals from all sectors, functions and hierarchical levels in their professional transition and self-development
- provided services to +400 corporate clients across a wide range of sectors
- presence across Switzerland in Geneva, Lausanne, and La Côte in the German- and Italian-speaking region with our partners
- international presence in +25 countries via our global partner.
We are proud to encompass:
- personalized and specialized services on a human scale, focused on service excellence
- in-depth knowledge of the local and Swiss economic fabric and trends
- a robust network of leaders and HR decision-makers
- an experienced senior consulting team with multicultural and multisectorial expertise: trading, banking and finance, consumer products, luxury, public and para-public, life sciences, NGOs, foundations…
- in-house financial advisory services: financial planning, taxation, pension schemes, severance pay optimization, entrepreneurial project...
We would be pleased to have a discussion with you regarding your specific needs.